Saturday, April 29, 2017

my portfolio got printed!


I choose a see-through folder cause I thought it looked kinda cool. This shot is by the one and only Camilla Odling Westin <3 I love every picture she takes of me so I had to put one of her on the cover!
 
Both shots are by Anders Samuelsson. This shoot was so much fun to do (but quite messy haha)!

The left photo is by Camilla again. The right photo's are my updated polaroids: no makeup and fancy outfit, just my body as it is.


-just a peek in my portfolio-



Oke, wat meer info over mijn tripje naar Stockholm. Ik ben langs geweest bij modellen bureaus om mijn portfolio te laten zien! Iehhh! Het zal waarschijnlijk nergens op uitlopen, maar de hele ervaring was gewoon super leuk. De afgelopen tijd ben ik heel druk geweest met het opbouwen van een goed portfolio (en goed lichaam). Hier zie je een sneak peek van mijn portfolio, waar ik echt heel trots op ben! Er zitten nu twaalf foto's in en er is nog zat plek voor meer foto's. Ik vind het gewoon zo leuk dat ik de ballen heb om dit te doen. Ook al is dit misschien een dead end, ik heb het gevoel dat ik hier toch wat mee bereikt heb. Ik barst van het zelfvertrouwen en ik heb een leuke nieuwe hobby! En zo stap ik elke keer uit mijn comfort zone om iets te doen waar ik later trots op kan zijn.

Voorbeeldje:
Gister heb ik de bekende Zweedse fotograaf Bingo Rimer ontmoet.
En oh ja, ik was zijn model.
En er 75 mensen die aan het meekijken waren. 
En ik heb nieuwe vrienden en connecties gemaakt.
BAM BISH.
Meer nieuws volgt.


Okay, some more info about my recent trip to Stockholm. I visited modeling agencies to show them my portfolio! Iehhhh! I will probably not end up with any sort of contract, but just the whole experience was so much fun. The last couple of months I've been working really hard on creating a good portfolio (and good body). Here you see a little sneak peek of my portfolio, of which I am really proud! Right now I have twelve pictures in it and lots of space for more pictures. I just think it's so much fun and good of myself that I have the balls to actually do this. Even though if this turns out to be a dead end, I still feel like I accomplished a lot. I'm boosting with confidence and I have a fun new hobby! I try to step out of my comfort zone as much as I can and to do things that I can be proud of later. 

Example:
Yesterday I met famous Swedish photographer Bingo Rimer.
And oh, I was his model too.
And there were 75 people watching us. 
And I made new friends and connections.
BAM BISH.
More news on that soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment