Sunday, January 29, 2017

one face, many styles



Photo's by Anders Samuelsson (for his websites click here, here and here)





Photo's by Emil Danielsson Nykanen (for his instagram click here and tumblr here)




 
Photo's by Camilla Odling Vestin (For her website click here and instagram here)



Het is echt heel leuk om te zien hoe verschillende fotografen ook een verschillende kijk hebben op een bepaald idee. Op deze avond ben ik wel door 7 mensen gefotografeerd en alle foto's zijn compleet anders geworden. Het was een mega drukke avond, maar ik moet zeggen dat ik het poseren nu aardig onder de knie begin te krijgen. Ik vind alle foto's echt super tof geworden, en de foto's hierboven zijn mijn lievelings.

Dit weekend heb ik het lekker rustig aan gedaan. Ik moest gister wel nog even naar het lab voor een read-out en vandaag weer even om een nieuwe test in te zetten. Omg, we might have found something super interestingggg so I don't mind working 7 days a week hehe. Nu wordt het juist leuk! Wat zien we? Wat betekend dit? Kunnen we dit gebruiken en publiceren? Ik ben ook de literatuur ingedoken om verbanden te vinden met hetgeen dat we nu zien. Dit is een beetje de pit die ik tot nu toe miste in het onderzoek. Omdat we nu iets vinden dat heel ongewoon is, ben ik helemaal gemotiveerd om dit uit te pluizen! Straks ga ik dus even naar het lab en daarna gelijk door naar de bios want we gaan naar triple X. De trailer zag er wel gaaf uit, maar ik heb het meeste zin in de caramel popcorn hehe. Want ja, het is tenslotte zondag ;-).


It's so fun to see the different views all the photographers have on a single idea. This night I got photographed by 7 people and all the photo's turned out differently. It was a super busy night for me but it really helped me to get the hang of posing. I love all the pictures, but the ones above are my fovorites.

This weekend I just took it easy. I had to go the lab yesterday for a read-out and again today to start up for my test tomorrow. Omg, we might have found something super interestinggg so I don't mind working 7 days a week hehe. It's getting real fun now! What do we see? What does that mean? Could we use this and publish it? I've been searching in literature to find any connections to what we see now. This is the "thing" that I've been missing during my studies but now that we actually might have something I'm super motivated to get to the bottom of it! So later I will go to the lab and after that I'll go straight to the movies to watch Triple X. The trailer was alright, but I'm most excited about the caramel popcorn hehe. Because after all, it is Sunday ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment