Tuesday, April 12, 2016

new phone case

my new phone case from H&M and freshly painted nails

Hoe cute is mijn nieuwe telefoonhoesje? Ik heb mijn iPhone sinds kerst en nog steeds had ik geen telefoonhoesje gevonden die ik leuk vond. Toen zag ik deze bij de H&M en ik ben er helemaal weg van. Afgelopen weekend hebben we rond geneusd bij Flying Tiger en heb ik bescherm stikkers gekocht zodat het scherm ook geen krasjes kan krijgen. Ook zag ik mooie grote fotolijsten en heb ik onze woonkamer muur onder handen genomen. De lijstjes hangen, nu nog mooie foto´s uitzoeken. We waren lekker op dreef want tijdens ons bezoekje aan Flying Tiger hebben we ook een leuke bloembak, bloemen- en kruidenzaadjes gekocht! Nu het weer lekker weer wordt is het tijd om ons balkon weer gezellig te maken en het niet alleen maar te gebruiken als mega koelkast. Dus: gezellige bloemetjes erin en alle restjes avondeten eruit!

How cute is my new phone case? I have my iPhone since Christmas and still I had not found a nice phone case. When I saw this one at H&M I was completely sold. Last weekend we went shopping at Flying Tiger where I bought protection stickers so that my screen is also protected. We also found really nice picture frames at that store so we finally did something about our empty space above our couch. The frames are hanging, now we just need to print out some nice pictures. We were really on fire during our shopping session because we also bought some flower pots and seeds for flowers and herbs! Now that the spring is really here (yes really, it's here to stay now), we have to cutey-fy our balcony so we can use it for more than just a mega fridge. So: hello flowers and bye bye last nights leftovers!

1 comment:

  1. Great phone-case but girl, your nail polish stole the vibe if you ask me:) Amazing color!
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete