Friday, March 11, 2016

my birthday fika outfit





pants, faux fur - H&M / top - BikBok / clutch - Nelly.com


Happy birthday to me! Vorige week vrijdag was mijn 23e verjaardag en dat vierde ik s'avonds met wat vrienden en wat drankjes. Die zondag had ik een fika voorbereid voor de familie van M dus we hadden een super leuk weekend. Weet je wat ook leuk was? Roxan had me verrast met een bezoekje aan Umea!! Ik kwam thuis van een lange dag in de bieb en had helemaal niks door. Ik stond in de woonkamer om even hoi te zeggen tegen M's broer en schoonzus en toen besloten ze voor me te zingen. En daar kwamen Roxan en Camella de keuken uitgelopen met een taart in hun handen! Haha, ik was helemaal sprakenloos! Het was echt een verrassing want ze hadden het helemaal geheim gehouden! We hebben dus een super leuk weekend gehad! Echt het beste verjaardagskadotje als je het mij vraagt!


Happy birthday to me! Last Friday I turned 23 and I celebrated it that night with some friends and drinks. That Sunday I prepared a fika for the in-laws so the whole weekend was a lot of fun. And you know what was also a lot of fun? Roxan supersized me and came over for my birthday weekend!! I came home from a long day at the library and I was standing in the living room to say hello to M's brother and sister in law. They started singing happy birthday and at that moment Roxan and Camella walked out of the kitchen holding a cake! Haha, I was completely speechless! It was such a surprise because I didn't know anything! So we had a nice weekend together filled with a lot of fun activities! This is really the best birthday present you can get if you ask me!


- Btw, I'm so sorry for the bad updates! I've been working super hard as you can tell from the bags under my eyes.. Hold on Esmee, you got this! It's almost time for a break.. Zzz -

No comments:

Post a Comment