Sunday, August 11, 2013

OOTN

Vorige week ben ik met mijn vriendin Vera (www.betweenloveandlove.blogspot.nl) naar de film The Heat geweest. My god, wat een gave film! Ik heb me kapot gelachen! Dit is was ik aanhad die avond. Ik droeg een korte broek maar ik had een leren jasje bij me voor als het koud werd. Juist omdat ik een korte broek en de ruime blouse aanhad heb ik gekozen om hakken te dragen omdat het wat meer gepast is voor de avond.
Translation:
Last week, me and my friend Vera went to see The Heat in the cinema. My god, what a great movie. I laughed my *ss of haha! This is what I wore that night. I was wearing shorts but I had a leather jacket with me, in case of chillyness (is that a word? :p) Because I was wearing shorts and a loose blouse, I chose to wear heels because I thought it would be more suitable for the evening.





blouse - promod
shorts - DIY
clutch - H&M
jacket - toxik 3 
shoes - Van Haren

No comments:

Post a Comment